- Eowave 2D GForce accelerometers are plug&play sensors designed to match the best results with Eobody2 sensor systems.
- With Eowave 2D GForce accelerometers, you will be able to control any MIDI parameters with your movements
- They can be integrated inside objects to create interactive objects
- With the Eobody2 editor, you will be able to process the signal to get the best results for your own applications.
- With the wireless systems, Eowave 2D GForce accelerometers are essential tools for dancers. They are also available in the dancer starter kit.
Eowave two-direction accelerometer sensor measures dynamic acceleration (or deceleration) and inclination simultaneously and in two dimensions . Different models exists and enables to detect from +/-2 G acceleration ; +/- 5 G acceleration or +/- 18 G acceleration. This Eowave 2D-GForce is a low power, complete dual-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs.
It measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±2 g. It can measure both dynamic acceleration (e.g., vibration)
and static acceleration (e.g., gravity). The outputs are analog voltages proportional to acceleration.
Tilt and motion sensing
Dance and live performance
Smart hand-held devices
Pedometers and activity monitors
Toys and entertainment products
- The 2 axis values are converted in MIDI
- They are mounted with a 2 m long cable and 2 metal stereo jacks (for Sensorbox) or a 3 pin connector (for HF or OEM boards).
- No soldering needed.
- Measured parameter: Velocity
- Sensing technology: 2D Accelerometer +/-2 G acceleration
- +/- 5 G acceleration (on demand)
- +/- 18 G acceleration on demand)
- Size: 33.5 (l) x 23 (w) x 16 (d) (mm)
- Weight: 50 g
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 70 °C
- Wiring: 2 x 6.35 mm TRS jack, 2 m-long cable
- Power: Built-in phantom 5V DC
Available with a 3 pins connector for the Eobody2 HF wireless system or Eobody2 Universal OEM Board.