Music Live control
Eowave pressure sensors are force sensing resistors. Force Sensing Resistors (FSRs) are robust, polymer thick film
(PTF) devices that exhibit a decrease in resistance when increased pressure is applied to the surface of the sensor.
This force sensitivity is optimized for use in human touch control of electronic devices such as automotive electronics,
medical systems and industrial PCs. They are more appropriate for qualitative rather than precision measurements.
These sensors will easily make continuous buttons dimmer-like on any control surface.
- Measured parameter: Pressure
- Sensing technology: FSR (Force Sensing Resistor)
- Range: From 10 g to 10 kg
- Output format: Continuous 0 to 127 (1024) for a bit depth of 7 (10)
- Size: 27.5 mm sized square
- Weight: 5 g
- Operating temperature range: Standard
- Wiring: 6.35 mm TRS jack, 2 m-long cable
- Power: Built-in phantom 5V DC
Available with a 3 pins connector for the Eobody2 HF wireless system or Eobody2 Universal OEM Board.
href="http://www.eowave.com/downloads/pdf/Pressure_datasheet.pdf">Eowave pressure sensor datasheet
copyright eowave 2007-2013 - eowave is a part of More Electronic Sounds & Imageries - France
La Cure - 58110 Tintury - tel : +33/06 61 70 20 50